Thursday 5 November 2009

S.A.D. and H.A.P.P.Y.

So, I have been like a bear with a sore head this week. Everything has been so busy and disconnected and, as some of my more astute colleague have reminded me, you can't always be a perfectionist when you have so much stuff to do. So I continue to strive for more than I can deliver, hopefully it will be worth the investment.
Another theory is that with a dark veil draping itself over London at 5pm, I am feeling the darkness inside my mind too. The world is closing down for winter, and my brain is losing the light touch of summer that helped me brush off the less important distractions, now leaving me grave and furrowed.

However, I am H.A.P.P.Y. for my wonderful talented husband, who visited the set of the short film he wrote this morning



He seemed almost surprised to find himself met by the cast, including Celia Imrie, Warren Clark and Richard E. Grant.



Seems it was worth getting up at 6am for!

No comments:

Post a Comment