Friday 3 June 2011

Back to the Pollen Lands

A delicious lasagne and a last minute rush to get the baby harness I forgot to round off a wonderful stay in Spalding with the (grand) parentals. Was pretty useful needing to carry Penny back in the carseat as, although train and tube were both sparse with people, it was excruciatingly hot, so good for us not to be heating each other up as it can be when she is strapped to my chest.

Really lovely to get some good quality time with them, and especially as we also saw so many visitors who doted over Penny.

Found myself sneezing like crazy as soon as I came off the Tube in Brixton, damn hayfever. And also came back to the news that Fishy would be a day delayed getting back from Israel, boo! So my sense of urgency to get house jobs done was diminished, and Penny and I had a quiet and happy night in together.

No comments:

Post a Comment