Wednesday 29 June 2011

Cats and Kittens

A second night of 8 hours uninterrupted sleep .... mmmmyeeaaaaaahhh!

So felt pretty breezy this morning as Penny and I listened to the radio and I started on the notes Charlie has made on the first draft of my book. All useful and very pertinent.

Then to Mums and Babies yoga in the afternoon, where I finally met Emma H and little Hamish. Yoga was good, and Penny was reasonably well behaved. She liked a lot of the baby stuff, including Cats & Kittens (making purry noises), Row Row Row Your Boat and Wind The Bobbin Up ... it is lovely that she giggles so much when I sing to her.

A little indulgence in Mothercare on the way home, as well as the 3-6 month sleepsuits (a necessity) I also got Penny a pink dress and pink gingham sunglasses.

A relaxing evening spent watching the tennis and doing a few jobs. Then a little Ferris Bueller before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment