Friday 11 June 2010

Home Again

Feeling calm and regenerated after a week in Greece. Mum and Dad kindly hosted dinner this evening for me, Andrew and Erika, which made coming back even easier.

Charlie is up in Edinburgh for Dan Keat's stag weekend. So I have a long weekend of getting back into the swing of things ... no, wait ...

... as always, I have come from Greece full of beans and inspired to do lots with my time. So evening though a relatively free weekend awaits, I feel unable to decide which of the exciting things to do first (once the washing, changing sheets and house tidying is sorted).

Potential excitement includes signing up for Bikram yoga in Balham, exploring Brixton Market, going to Ikea, various sorting of the kitchen and the study, and maybe even watching the England World Cup match. After all, if the whole nation is football crazy, who am I to resist?!

No comments:

Post a Comment