Tuesday 26 October 2010

What type are you?

After a day of sleeping, nose blowing and drinking my bodyweight in Lemsip and squash, I now feel like I am over the worst. Yet to be proven, but feeling more like I need to get some fresh air into the house, which can only be a good sign.

On a completely different note, I just wanted to talk briefly about how beautiful letters and words are. Partly from the joyous year I spent studying Calligraphy, partly my love of the English language, and partly from my annual greetings/Christmas card outputs, I know that lettering bring such joy, and yet we all take it for granted. This can be seen at the moment by the tirade against 'Comic Sans', or as I might rename it, the 'annoying clown font'.

For those of you with a spare 2 minutes, you can do this quiz to determine what type(face) you are. To be fair, I din't quite agree with what it suggested for me, but it was such a joy to look at the other types that I am now convinced that it is just because the questions could not quite address the complexity of being me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment