- The upside down bicycle (see below).
- Jake Morley in the Living Room tent, whose CD we listened to all the way home.
- Cuddling Penny through the night to make sure she was cosy and warm in our big blue tent.
- Spectacular food as usual, from 'Strumpets with Crumpets' to toffee, cream and spiced apple oatcakes and an enormous mezze platter to name but a few.
- Massages a plenty
- Penny in her Tigger Suit, making friends with all the many grown up tigers
Penny a little out of sorts on our return, she was on our return from Greece too, so perhaps she is just settling back in. And now she is fast asleep, hopefully dreaming of Cambridgeshire fields, our tent of cobalt blue, and fresh clean air!