Monday 12 October 2009

A Whole Brie

Ploughing into work this morning, I allowed myself a slight lie in to mildly offset the ridiculous work I allowed to bother me so much on Friday in France. And yet again, little irritations continue to thwart my progress towards clarity and results.

So, am spending my one free evening this week doing little jobs, washing, cooking, some marketing homework, possibly watching a little Bill Bailey while I eat my soup, "Hey Asda, I ain't gonna be your bitch!"

Norris' Mum's courgette and brie soup recipe is still a blissful discovery, especially with the whole brie that was nestled amongst the cheese collection that followed us back from La Belle France. The pinch of chilli is currently warming my cockles as I psyche myself up to writing a PESTLE analysis of the Innocent company.

Jealous? I think you are!

I find out tomorrow night, having been shortlisted into the last 4, whether I have won the IGD Leading Light Award. I am quite looking forward to an evening of indulgent food and drink. Much scarcer (quite rightly) since entering the Charity sector, but very enjoyable when it does come along.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment