Wednesday 1 December 2010

Our Little Girl ...


... is very well, growing nicely. She hiccupped a little when we were looking at her, so cute!

Have been feeling quite emotional all day. For some reason, knowing the baby will be a girl means that I can see much more clearly her whole life stretching out in front of her. I think about what work she might do, who she might date and, even before I go through it myself, what children she might bear.

I feel a strong and very positive pressure to be a great role model for her, for her to grow up in a fun and free environment, and to feel an unbreakable bond with me and Charlie. He can teach her 'Go' and 'Carcasonne' and I can teach her how to bake bread and brownies.

And she can be whoever and whatever she wants to be.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment