Tuesday 16 March 2010

Busy Busy, on the brink of Zen

Have been running round a bit this evening trying to get everything ready for our holiday. Yet more great progress arranging Erika's Hen with Gilly, getting even more excited.

Am wrestling with my old P&G pension at the moment too. Turns out my pension has changed hands a few times since they last had my address and proper name. Now I need to post them lots of paper to get to the bottom of what I have.

Have discovered how cool Foyles bookshop on Charing Cross Road is. They have a sweet little cafe with free wireless, and a shop that feels as mystical and mazelike as an old dusty library but with shiny new books and fun stuff (medical student skeleton model anybody?)

Will be dashing Poppy to Kirsten's tomorrow evening amongst many other jobs, but only 2 more sleeps till we fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment