Sunday 26 September 2010

Feeling A Bit Peaky

Something has clearly disagreed with me, as my tummy is complaining and I feel a bit sick, and have been doing since I woke up. So, I have been having a relaxing day in bed trying to figure out what is up, felling at various points quite sick and then much better. Can't really blame the chef of last night's feast, as it was me, and besides Fishy is fine.

So now I have at least showered and started sorting out my wardrobe, going through to ditch and store summer things, replacing with brown woollen skirts as I tend to in the season of dark evenings and mellow fruitlessness.

Just popped out to take a load to the charity shop and pick up some chicken for dinner from M&S, and caught both shops before they shut. A brief feeling of success, before once again feeling sicky. Am going to see if the soothing tones of Michael Palin's 'Around the World in 80 Days' can fix me.

No comments:

Post a Comment