Monday 5 July 2010

Achy breaky throat

Woke in the middle of the night at 4am with a very painful throat and a nose full of snot. Thought I had woken Charlie up, but turned out that he had not slept yet! He is so busy with all his projects (and of course going to the pub with Ryan) that I don't think his brain knows how to slow down for long enough to sleep. Turns out he is a workaholic like his Dad, just in relation to his writing rather than his day job.

Intended to leave work early as I was not feeling great, but as always my best laid plans were thwarted. Had a good lunch with Vic, who is leaving to go to Unilever. Very interesting new role she seems to have secured for herself.

Had done some sorting and tidying, and now resting and planning for an early night to help my sore throat and head recover. I didn't even drink that much, seems a bit unfair :)

Up to York tomorrow, train times not too mad though. Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment