Sunday 28 February 2010

Antibiotics and Antibacterial Spray

Had a good lie in this morning, after staying up for Ruth and Catherine last night whilst watching Withnail and I and Disney's One Hundred and One Dalmations. The beginning of the film especially is so pretty and evokes a sense of London and the slight surreality of the earlier Disney films.

Am feeling somewhat better having started on my antibiotics last night.

Awoke to find that Ruth had been out shopping and cooked up a splendid Sunday brunch. Charlie had a lot of writing to do today, which he completed with gusto. I had a relaxing bath, went out into Brixton, and came back to do some cleaning and sorting, mostly cleaning the bathroom (our most hated chore).

Had an indulgent roast chicken for dinner with Fish, followed by some of Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie Ice-Cream, soon to be Fairtrade.

Now watching Fight Club with Fish. It reminds me of reading The Dice Man, anarchic and brutal, the cutting fear and awakening of a life without consequence. The damage and the freedom.

I believe this is my 100th post. I enjoy keeping this journal, really pleased it is still going.

No comments:

Post a Comment