Wednesday 10 February 2010

Diagnosis ... confused!

So, the latest in the cat saga. The blood test results came back and apparently Max's organs are working well. Great! The only indication from his blood count is that he is suffering from ... wait for it ...

... stress!

Now, I don't know how many of you have met Max, but he is not known for his levels of consciousness, never mind getting worked up about anything. So he is now on the kitty equivalent of prozac for one month, which I hope will not drive him into a complete stupor. And I am reminded of the joys of trying to get a pill down a struggling cat's neck twice a day.

Was a bit challenging today to be in a 2 and a half hour phone conference whilst the drilling, gurgling and other odd noises were filtering through to the bedroom.

The house is cold, but the boiler is now on the wall. Charlie will be home tomorrow for the final joy of putting the heating back on. And my first treat will be a nice hot bath! I will think of that as I try and keep all the warmth of my laptop close now.

No comments:

Post a Comment