Monday 7 March 2011

BIG

A restless night, found myself unable to sleep at about 5, and so got up to read the Waitrose animal welfare leaflets I had picked up ('Why Waitrose Pigs are Happy') and to watch the early birds take the bus up Stockwell Road. We had gone to bed quite late too, so we were both pretty shattered in the morning.

Ran into Jo, one of the NCT bunch, on the tube, was good to chat to her. Though because the District and Circle lines were down, had to take a very convoluted route to work and so got in pretty late. But all in all a productive and good day, juggling impossible diaries and embracing the energy of Fairtrade Fortnight.

Feeling really massive now, and hating the tube more than ever having been (not too hard) hit in the tummy by someone's bag as they pushed out of the busy tube carriage door today. Deep breath ... not too long now till commuting stops (9 days). Have realised that I talk softly to the baby sometimes when I am out and about. I don't mind if it makes me seem like a crazy person, it makes me feel all cuddly and happy.

Then home for a restful evening and starting on my new patchwork project ...

No comments:

Post a Comment