Friday 18 March 2011

The Last Day and the First Day

My final day at work, and everything came together beautifully. Was also Comic Relief day, so there was a lot of wearing red, general jollity and raising money. My colleagues were all lovely, it seems I will be missed! And overall it feels so right, mentally, physically, personally and professionally, to be taking a hiatus now.

Then, with flowers and prezzies alongside me, I went round to Erika's for a girly night with her, Jocelyn and Jodie. Was a lovely indulgent evening with lots of curry and chatting, just a perfect way to end the week. Got back to the flat feeling wonderful, and was also shortly joined by Fish who was also feeling wonderful after making good progress on his script (and having had a couple of beers). Recorded some video footage and took photos for posterity ... a new chapter begins!

So now, for the foreseeable future, I am a full time Mum ... bring it on, baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment