Wednesday 2 March 2011

Recuperating and a Giant Egg

At 34 weeks, pregnancy is now firmly upon me to the extent that I can really see the end in sight, as per the embracing of the practice contractions yesterday. However, what with the cough/cold and more limited sleep, I have been feeling more delicate than usual.

So, instead of my scheduled NHS antenatal class (which was cancelled) and store visiting for Fairtrade Fortnight today, I worked from home and looked after myself a bit. Still coughing a bit and feeling like I need to rest more than before, this was the right thing to do. And had a productive day too, so was pleased to make progress.

Spent the evening relaxing, catching up on a few outstanding jobs (birth plan first draft ready!) and watching a programme about David Attenborough and a giant egg ...

No comments:

Post a Comment