- Cleaned and sorted half the kitchen
- Rubbish and recycling
- Carpet man fitting the new nursery carpet, and vacuuming
- Groceries from the Ocado man
- Swimming 20 lengths
- Tidying the lounge
- Putting all the cat stuff away
- More patchwork progress
- Cooked 2 large dishes of veggie cottage pie
Also I weighed myself on the Wii Fit, and I have indeed put on the obligatory 2 stone (and maybe a tad more) that seems to be the standard preggie amount. Wowzers!
And this evening a couple of kind boys (Andrew and Alex) have offered to help get the furniture back into the nursery, which then means I can sort out the spare room for Mum and Dad's visit on Weds and collect together the games for Queen of Games on Sat.