Sunday 8 May 2011

Dixit Days

Met with Andrew, Alex, Norris and Liam for brunch and a game of Dixit. I did pretty badly after a good start, but it was still lots of fun. A, A and N had been for a swim, but as Charlie was at a Go tournament, I couldn't sneak off to join them this week even though I am ready to start exercising again now.

Dixit was fun as ever, and then had a wander round Brixton, yet another thwarted attempt to find liners for our reusable nappies ... the whole world seems to use disposables. Then back home for a zoned out afternoon till Charlie came back to find me and Penny zonked out.

He and Kirsten spent the evening playing Heroscape, Charlie's second recently acquired time-consuming super-geeky obsession along with Dungeons & Dragons. Yet more chilling out on my part (Spirited Away and How to Lose Friends and Alienate People) while Penny caught up on some sleep having been awake all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment