Thursday 12 May 2011

Express Yourself

Penny is now legally Penelope Diana Theresa! Was fairly straightforward at Lambeth Registry Office to get it all sorted.

Then an afternoon at home, having my first play with the manual breast pump ... interesting! Managed to get about 70 ml out, it is quite a surreal process! When Charlie fed her 50 ml in the evening she downed it in 5 mins, explains why she is a good size ... she can drink for Britain!

Also sorted through my wardrobe to rediscover my pre-preggie wardrobe, to store my maternity clothes and to remove any unnecessary items to the charity shop bag. Was lovely to come across some old favourites hidden at the back of my shelves. And now Charlie has helped me with a jeans amnesty (he has hidden my jeans so I wear some of my more interesting clothes) I look forward to wearing them. Of course biggest priority is to the clothes I can breastfeed easily in.

Made oven baked trout for dinner, was delicious but the bones are so annoying.

Penny was very hungry and grizzly all evening ... another growth spurt?

No comments:

Post a Comment