Friday 13 May 2011

A Day Out with Granny


A lovely day with Mum (Granny) in London. We wandered to the British Library to take a peripheral wander round (translation: we sat out in the courtyard for a while and went to the gift shop!) before going for lunch at Drink Make Do, where I had gone with friends for my birthday this year.

A couple of broccoli and stilton tarts, chocolate brownies and a couple of bouts of breastmilk later, we decided to visit M&S at Marble Arch (shocker!)

I seek a dress that is colourful, that I can breastfeed in, that is suitable for all my weddings in 2011 ... and of course I cannot find it. So we took lots of breaks in cafes instead, pootling round John Lewis, Pepperberry, Mothercare and Monsoon inbetween.

Rested at home in the evening, tried Penny's new babygrow with the duckies on it that Granny kindly bought for her, and chilled out while Charlie and Andrew played Heroscape.

No comments:

Post a Comment